Commercial painting is always a part of any building maintenance budget. Using the right colors to paint a building is an effective way to draw in customers from the vast marketplace. A commercial building that looks fantastic is an asset to its environment, and it also deters graffiti. Before you embark on a commercial building painting project, it is essential to contact a painting company that has skilled pro painters as employees to achieve the best results possible from the project. Choosing the right painting contractor is crucial to the success of any painting project. However, there are four important factors to consider – business type, customer demography, type of paint, and community.
1. Business Type
Commercial building painting is more complex than residential house painting. It needs a lot of color associations specific to the theme. The type of business and brand logo will determine the color needed. For instance, a clinic requires different colors more than a restaurant.
Examples of Color Associations:
- Dynamic things are associated with colors like orange, yellow, and bright red. These colors are mostly used in association with foods. Bright colors can be accented by contrasting with dark details.
- The green color is peaceful and calming and usually represents environmental concerns.
- The blue color is restful and clean. Therefore, blue is a common color used in traditional business,
- White, grey, pink, violet, black, and brown are best used as accent colors, although brown and grey colors are considered honest colors.
2. Customer Demographic
Pro painters are knowledgeable about the right color to attract the right kind of customers for a particular company or business. Intense colors are appropriate to draw in younger demographics while sedate colors are best to reassure and draw in the older customers. As a result, avoid using too much red for any commercial building painting. Because it is capable of deterring potential customers.
3. Type of Paint for Commercial Building Painting
Barns were originally painted red. Because it was believed the red color would allow it to stand up to the elements. Currently, the choices are many, but not all paints can withstand the elements. In addition, not all colors are available in all types of paints. Custom-mixing is the way out even though it may be costlier. Above all, a reputable painting company would inform you of the standard colors and the types of paints that suit your region.
4. Commercial painting poses certain challenges in different areas of the city.
Therefore, an experienced painting company knows how to use color to grab attention and make a commercial building blend well into its surroundings or make it the neighborhood anchor. In summary, commercial painting should ensure that a commercial building integrates well or complements its surroundings. Furthermore, your business will stand out as the business you want when you get a great paint job. This allows a business to stand out as the company they strive to be.